From the simplest to the most demanding applications, we use Instantel® and Sigicom® seismographs which offer innovative features, specialized sensors, and a variety of recording formats that increase their functionality and allow for flexibility across a wide variety of project needs. With a fleet of over 200 seismographs, we offer both attended and automated monitoring solutions.
With this equipment, we measure monitor ground vibration, air blasts, and water pressure changes created by blasting, demolition, mining, quarrying, and construction activities. SSI can meet your consulting and equipment needs for most vibration or sound monitoring applications including.
- Blast vibration & air blast monitoring
- Underwater blast vibration & pressure monitoring
- Demolition vibration & air blast monitoring
- Construction vibration monitoring
- Transit vibration monitoring
- Pile driving vibration monitoring
- Dynamic compaction vibration monitoring
- Tunnel and subway vibration monitoring
- Structural vibration monitoring and analysis
- Bridge construction vibration monitoring
- Remote access vibration and sound monitoring
- Vibration dose value monitoring (VDV)